Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Woke up after 7:00 this morning and suddenly appeared beside Mommy and Daddy's bed.  They were surprised to see me without hearing me on the monitor first.  I've gotten good at climbing in and out of my new bed at Grandma's.
  • I spent some time with Daddy this morning eating waffles and playing.  Once Grandma and Mommy got up, everyone got ready. 
  • After Mommy and Daddy left, Grandma and Grandpa couldn't find me in the house.  I had gone in Mommy and Daddy's room and closed the door.  I had opened a container of cookies from Andrea all by myself and had helped myself to one.  I handed the open container to Grandma and when she asked, "Did you eat one of these?" I said, "Uh-huh" and confirmed what she had thought.  Grandma and Grandpa say I am sneaky.
  • They left me with Grandpa while they went to visit some sick people with Santa Claus.  I was a little jealous that I didn't get to see Santa again today, but I had fun with Grandpa.  We played, shared a bologna sandwich, and I even took a nap. 
  • After Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma got home, we all decided to have a little macaroni salad for a snack.  I ate my bowl first, then once others decided to eat some, I asked for more from Mommy, then after she was finished, Grandma got some so I bummed some from her too.
  • We spent the evening relaxing at the house, playing with some of my new toys.  My favorite to play with this evening were the cups that Dave and Andrea had given me.  I stacked the cups a few times and kept getting "fountain drinks" for Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa.  I would hand each of them a cup and say, "Here Mommy" or "Here Grandma" then would collect the cups and refill them at the "drink station" on my high chair. 
  • I carried Waddle the Penguin around the house for a while, carrying her around in my pack.  Lucy even decided to cuddle next to her for a while on the back of the couch.
  • Mommy opened Skype on her iPad and I kept wanting to call Daddy since his picture was showing.  We Skyped with Uncle Bill and my cousin Billy.  It was fun.  I think they thought I was cute... and silly!
  • We put cookies out for Santa and some milk too.  Mommy told me that sometimes Santa gets a little hungry after such a long trip and needs a little snack. 
  • Once in bed, I did not want to go to sleep... I kept throwing myself around kept getting in trouble because I wouldn't stay laying in bed.  I said "Santa, Santa, Ho! Ho! Ho!"  several times while Mommy was trying to get me to go to sleep.










No comments:

Post a Comment