Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up all by myself at 6:10 this morning.  I went downstairs and found Daddy and had him get me breakfast.  I kept asking him for muffins.
  • I wore a cute pink shirt with flowers on it and jeans and my tan shoes.  I was super cute today!
  • We rode in the church van again today since Mommy's car went back to the shop.  I like riding in the van because I can see out of it so much better. 
  • At Ms. Cheri's, my nose kept running today.  She wiped my nose all day!  She told Mommy I was really good about covering my mouth when I sneezed or coughed though.
  • After Mommy picked me up, we stopped at the store for a few minutes.  I asked for oranges, but Mommy said we already had some at home.
  • We stopped to pick up a pizza since Mommy wasn't feeling too well either and Daddy was gone for the evening.  We went home to eat it.  It was delicious!  I ate one whole cheese breadstick and a small slice of pizza with pineapples.  YUM!
  • After dinner, Mommy and I spent much of the evening cuddling on the couch since we weren't feeling too well.
  • Before medicine time, Mommy had me come look at the big bookcase and I found lots of colorful stockings.  Each one had a number.  Mommy told me that one of the stockings had a candy cane in it, so I started feeling each one.  She finally told me to look at the number 6 and showed me which one it was.  I pulled them halfway down in the process of trying to get it out then had to have Mommy help get it out.  (Note from Mommy:  I was supposed to have her start on December 1st, but I was too busy working on my college coursework to remember... better late than never).  I made quite a mess with the candy cane.  I kept biting it, then was left with two small slimy pieces and really gooey hands.  But I loved it!  (I had a couple of candy canes before, but they never were quite this messy.)
  • After medicine (we did both kinds tonight), it was time for bed.  I got "The Very Busy Spider" or what I call the "spider book," and I read it all by myself.  I kept turning the page and saying "busy spinning her web,"  "busy spinning her web."  Mommy thought it was cute.  I refused to put a new shirt on saying it was sticky.  Mommy even got a brand new clean shirt out of the drawer and I refused it too saying it was sticky too.  Mommy finally had to hold me down to get me to wear a shirt.  She was afraid I would get cold in bed without one.  I fell asleep holding Mommy's hand, how sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment