Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up about 6:10 and got myself out of bed.  Mommy helped me downstairs then Daddy fixed me a bowl of cereal with milk... YUM!
  • Daddy dressed me in rainbow pants and a red shirt.  Mommy thought I looked silly, but Daddy thought I was cute.
  • I pointed out the moon in the sky to Mommy as we got in the car to go to Ms. Cheri's house.  Mommy told me it was a waning crescent moon.  Once we started driving, I said, "Where moon go, Mommy?  Where moon go?"  I was worried because I couldn't see the moon any more. 
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's, I got my Elmo Christmas book and played with the flaps, talking about the Christmas tree at the star on top, then I laid on it trying to push down all of the flaps.  When it was time to go, I gave Mommy a kiss and hug and said, "Bye Mommy."
  • Courtney, Ms. Cheri's daughter, bought me a Christmas present.  It was a cute white pony in a pink bag with a comb and carrot.  It was super cute!  Courtney couldn't wait to give it to me.  I loved it and was very polite and said thank you.
  • Mommy picked me up a little early then took me home to Daddy while she went to a meeting. 
  • I ate dinner with Daddy, then once Mommy got home, we put up the Christmas tree together.  I helped get the ornaments out of the rubbermaid tub then helped put them on the tree.  I ended up with my own corner of ornaments, 10 total on just two branches!  Mommy thought I did a great job!
  • I got two presents in the mail today from Mawmaw and Pawpaw Marcum but Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me open them yet. 
  • I found some animal stickers in my #11 stocking today.  I enjoyed putting them on my hand then on Daddy's arm while getting my medicine before bed.
  • I'm glad to be feeling better.














No comments:

Post a Comment