Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 22, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up close to 7:00 this morning then spent some time with Daddy.  I ate cereal and played.  I even came upstairs to steal Mommy's phone and took pictures of the bedspread while Mommy was sleeping.  Daddy was not happy that I interrupted Mommy's sleep.
  • It was a hectic day of packing our suitcases, doing laundry, and playing.
  • Mommy let me help her make cookies.  I helped her place each one on the pan then Mommy let me sprinkle them with green and red sprinkles.  They were beautiful!  I couldn't wait until they were finished cooking to see them finished and to eat one. 
  • After lunch, Mommy let me try a bite of one of the cookies... YUM!  I did good.
  • Later in the afternoon, I climbed up and helped myself to another cookie and after I ate it, I tried to steal another one, but Mommy wouldn't let me. 
  • I refused to nap, but saved it for the car ride.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy pack the car after getting in trouble because I tore a little of the paper for one of the presents.
  • I fell asleep before we got out of town and woke up just in time to see my cousins Shane and Alexis and eat dinner.  I ate yummy spaghetti then got to open some presents.  I got princess cups from Alexis, a food puzzle from Shane, and a Barbie tent from Uncle Chris and Aunt Candy.
  • Once we were back in the car, I fell asleep pretty quickly after looking at a few Christmas decorations we drove past.  I woke up a few times and we sang a few songs, but the next thing I knew, we were at Grandma and Grandpa's house and Lucy was visiting me. 
  • Mommy read me a new book, Pete the Cat Saves Christmas.  It was really good and I love Pete the Cat!
  • It was a long day, but it was fun! 
  • Mommy's favorite moment was when I wore the Christmas stockings on my feet and walked around Grandma and Grandpa's house.
  • I got to wear my new frog pjs... they are fuzzy and so cute and comfy!















No comments:

Post a Comment