Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

I woke up about 7:30, called for grandpa but went back to sleep until 8:15

Had 8 mini waffles and dip for breakfast.

Played with my new toys until grandpa got me dressed in my pink shirt and pink striped bibs.

I went to the doctor with grandpa and held the coats while grandpa got his stitches out. Doctor gave me some stickers since I was good.

Grandpa brought me to grandma's work. She showed me off. I talked, sang, and played ring around the rosie.

The three of us went to Wendy's and I had chicken nuggets, fries, and chocolate milk. All was good until the milk spilled all down my shirt and bibs.

Grandma cleaned it up and then we dropped grandma off at work and grandpa and I came home.

I fell asleep about the time grandpa got off the interstate. I got changed and then laid down and took about an hour nap.

I played and had gummy fruit snacks until grandma got home.

After grandma got home I had BBQ chicken, chips, and applesauce for dinner. Then we played until medicine and bedtime.

Went to sleep after a little fussing.

(Information from grandma, put in blog by Mommy with her phone. Will be formatted later.)







No comments:

Post a Comment