Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 5, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up at about 5 minutes before 6:00 since it was an early morning.
  • For breakfast, I had chocolate chip muffins.
  • I looked at my sticker book on the way to Ms. Cheri's house.  I kept wanting Mommy to help me, but she was too busy driving.
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's, I was clingy toward Mommy but was interested in seeing the kitties and bunnies so I went to Ms. Cheri when Mommy left.
  • I ate lasagna and fruit for lunch and Keegan shared his motorcycle toy with me throughout the day... he is too sweet!
  • When Mommy picked me up, I was watching Curious George with Keegan.  Ms. Cheri says there are new episodes this week.
  • Once we got home, Daddy fixed us dinner. We had grilled cheese and Ramen noodles.  I like picking up the Ramen noodles with my hand and stretching them out. I even tried to play with Gemma with the noodle like it was a string, dangling it and shaking it in front of her. 
  • After dinner, Daddy let me eat an Oreo cookie.  I even dunked it in milk like he did before eating it. 
  • I played with Mommy's iPad and tried to do dishes and hugged/tackled Gemma over and over again. 
  • My nose is running a bit today... Mommy hopes I'm not getting sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment