Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 4, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up yelling, "Daddy!  Daddy!" at 5:45 this morning.
  • Mommy took me downstairs to Daddy.  I ate breakfast and got ready to start my day.
  • Daddy dressed me in a cute pink and purple plaid shirt and pants that looked like blue jeans but were softer. 
  • I'm glad Mommy remembered to send my sticker book with me to Ms. Cheri's house.  I love it! 
  • Ms. Cheri put a hair clip in my hair and I left it in after Mommy picked me up. 
  • We went to Mommy's school which made me very excited.  Some high school girls that Mommy knows were there singing and getting ready for a concert.  I sang a few songs with them and even "auditioned" with the choir director.  It was fun!
  • I got to ride in the car with Daddy to take Kendall and Trevor home after WyldLife then Daddy got us dinner.
  • I spent the evening with Daddy playing and carrying around my basket and helping sort and put away clean clothes.  
  • Mommy got home just in time to see me and read a story with me and Daddy before I fell asleep.  She's been so busy lately.  I hope she gets to spend more time with me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment