Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up a little before 3:00 this morning and wanted to go straight downstairs.  Mommy and Daddy let me cuddle with them and I decided to go back to sleep until Daddy woke me up about 6:15.
  • I took presents to Keegan and Payton.  Payton brought me a present, a Minnie sticker book and bath crayons.  I was couldn't wait to show Mommy the Minnie book when she came to pick me up. 
  • While Mommy drove us home, I looked through my Minnie book and even handed Mommy several pieces of stickers that I had peeled off of the page. 
  • After we got home, Michele came to visit for a few minutes.  She even brought me a present.  It was a Barbie toy with a flying pony.  I was so excited.  I told Daddy, "Open it!  Open it!" then immediately sat down to play with it. 
  • I moved my chairs into the kitchen and my bike too.  I spread newspapers across the floor of the foyer then laid down.  Mommy said no matter how much she and Daddy cleaned up, I made a bigger mess. 
  • I enjoyed playing piano with Daddy and typing on his computer. 
  •  I played in my kitchen, even putting my cup of juice in the cabinet.  Mommy said I should have put it in the refrigerator.
  • I brushed Gemma and hugged her over and over again.
  • My new trick is jumping off of the couch.  It makes Mommy nervous.
  • Before bed, Daddy and I counted money in my piggy banks.   I love counting my money!




No comments:

Post a Comment