Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 9, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up around 6:30 and didn't want to cuddle with mommy and daddy. Daddy went downstairs with me. We cuddled on the couch, shared breakfast, and watched Curious George. Then we showered before mommy got up.
  • Daddy dressed me in a beautiful Christmas dress and then we headed to church. Daddy let me try to hold an umbrella since it was raining but I couldn't keep it over my head and I kept getting wet. Daddy finally just carried me to keep me dry.
  • I played in the nursery with the girls from church and took photos with Natasha's phone.  I even took a picture of my cup with their camera.  I told Natasha, "This needs batteries it doesn't work!" when holding her phone.  I helped sing the baby to sleep too.  After church, I got to run around the church and help Rebekah turn off the projector and roll up the screen.
  • Daddy and I hung out all day. We started with exercising. I danced around with daddy, even tried to put on the Zumba belt, and then did stretches and tried to do pushups with him. I kept climbing under him as he did his pushups and side planks. Then, he fixed grilled cheese and mac-n-cheese for lunch before I took a nap.
  • After my nap, I carried dolly downstairs with me. I helped daddy organize shoes and carry stuff upstairs. I also tried on hats I found in the bedroom.
  • After mommy got home, we read a lot of books together. I also practiced counting in English and Spanish, I even said some of the Spanish numbers before daddy.  He was surprised I remembered them.  Daddy tried to teach me about the different types of coins in my piggy bank. I just liked placing the coins back in my bank.











No comments:

Post a Comment