Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 26, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

I woke up at about 7:15 and after saying good morning and goodbye to Grandma before she left for work, I hurried into bed with Mommy and Daddy and slept until after 8:00.

I ate breakfast with Daddy then played with Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa, and Lucy.

Mommy and Daddy left close to 11:00 and before they left, I put my shoes on, grabbed my sticker book and said "I take my sticker book." Mommy was worried I would get upset when she and Daddy left, but I just have them big hugs and kisses and said bye-bye.

I spent the rest of the afternoon with Grandpa and the rest of the evening with Grandma and Grandpa. I even got yummy pudding for dessert. YUM!

(Mommy typed this on her phone while at the Los Angeles Airport so it will be formatted later).












No comments:

Post a Comment