Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 2, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I decided I wanted to be up as early as normal today.  I woke up at 6:30 and was only content to cuddle with Mommy and Daddy for about 10 minutes before Mommy finally had to take me downstairs.
  • We ate breakfast and cuddled on the couch while watching a little television.  I even watched a new show called Bo on the Go! which Mommy thought was a little different, but I liked it.
  • When Daddy woke up it was time to get ready for church.  He picked out my pretty butterfly dress for me to wear and my pink tights.  I picked my tan shoes, even though Mommy thought that black would have looked better.
  • Today was the Christmas tree decorating service at church.  We kept taking turns going up front to put ornaments and other decorations on the tree after Major Story explained what each one symbolized.  I got to hang an angel, one red ornament (I loved looking at my reflection in that one), and two silver ornaments.  I dropped the white one I had and it shattered on the steps... Oops!  I loved hanging them on the tree and it was beautiful.  I also got to put the star on top of the tree with Daddy's help.  We couldn't quite reach the top but it was close enough.  I was so proud to be able to help. 
  • While the service was going on, I found a note that Daddy had written to show the Storys who were on stage running the service.  I decided to color all over it.  Mommy thought it was hilarious that I colored on Daddy's signs two days in a row.  She probably won't think it is quite as funny when I color on something of hers.
  • I found a cassette tape and decided to use it to take pretend pictures around the church.  I held it up to my face like a camera and said, "Cheese!"
  • The funniest moment at church was when we were singing one of the Christmas songs, I decided I wanted to sing my own song at the same time, so I started singing Justin Bieber's "Baby" song really loud.  Mommy and Daddy couldn't quit laughing.  They thought I was so silly.
  • After church we went to eat a quick lunch then went to Petsmart to get cat food.  I loved seeing the dogs in the store and even got to pet a really nice one.  There were lots of kitties and fishies too.  I love the pet store and after we left I asked to see more animals.
  • I fell asleep right in front of the house in the van but Daddy went ahead and carried me up to bed for my nap.
  • After my nap and a little play time with Daddy, I got to go to Ms. Sierra's for a few hours while Mommy and Daddy did some work and went to the YoungLife Christmas party.  I had a great time looking at their Christmas decorations.
  • Once at home, Mommy gave me an early Christmas present from Carol, a puppy dog and book that goes with it.  Every time Mommy said certain words, it would bark or whine.  It was very cute and I can't wait to have more time to play with it.  Thanks Carol!
  • I took my sticker book upstairs to play with until time to fall asleep. 
  • It has been a long day and I think I have to go back to Ms. Cheri's to get any rest!











No comments:

Post a Comment