Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I decided to wake up with Daddy this morning at 5:50.  Daddy usually gets up earlier, but turned his alarm clock off.  I heard him moving around and decided to go ahead and get up.
  • Daddy gave me some cereal with milk. It was the first time he let me have my own bowl and spoon.  Normally if I have milk with my cereal it is when I share with Daddy.
  • We got ready for the day and I wore the cutest dark purple shirt and my stretchy grey pants that look like jeans.  I decided to wear my flashy sneakers even though they are getting too small for my feet.
  • As soon as we got to Ms. Cheri's, I was already worried about my gummy snacks and whether Mommy had packed them or not.  It's the small things in life that are most important.
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's my hair was in a ponytail and I had a cute hair clip in the front of my hair.  I was too cute!  I left my hair up nearly the rest of the evening, though it did start sliding out a little.
  • We stopped the van in front of the house to pick up Daddy and as soon as I saw him coming out of the house, I said, "Get my sticker book, Daddy?  My sticker book?" because Friday when we picked him up at the house, he did bring me my sticker book out to the van.
  • We went and picked up Mommy's car from a place with lots and lots of pretty, shiny cars then went to eat dinner at Chick-fil-a.  Mommy loves it there and Daddy only wants to go when the high school has a Spirit Night, so we went to help tonight.  I got to play in the playground and even made new friends.  It was fun.  During dinner, I tried a cherry tomato thinking it was a grape...  what a surprise.  It tasted nothing like a grape!
  • When we got home, I found a box waiting for me that had been delivered in the mail.  It was from Sherry, Jeff, and Jimmy.  It was a cute elf apron, a Christmas book with a kitty on the front, and bubble wrap.  The bubble wrap was most exciting tonight... I don't weigh enough to pop it by standing or walking on it, so Mommy showed me that if I stomp or jump on it that it works better.  It was so much fun!  I even tried to lay books on the bubble wrap, then walk around them.  Mommy is sure I will be more interested in the book and apron tomorrow.  I did say "Goody...Goody!" when looking at the book.
  • After a little relaxation with Mommy and Daddy, it was time for bed.  Once in bed, I asked for my key since I've been carrying around Mommy's loose key that was used at the shop and have been using it to "lock" the front door of the house to help Mommy and Daddy.











No comments:

Post a Comment