Tuesday, December 25, 2012

December 25, 2012- Merry Christmas!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Woke up at 7:30 this morning.  I kept looking for Santa, but couldn't find him.  I was excited that he left me a few things.  I had books, a Curious George monkey, and some candy from Santa.  I was so excited!
  • I was excited to open my presents.  I had so many!  I got some great things:  a puppy, a baby doll with stroller, some princess shoes and accessories, lots of little toys, a bear in a backpack, puzzles, another small puppy in a carrier.  I had so much fun opening each present and immediately wanted to play with each one.
  • I spent most of the afternoon and evening playing with my new toys.  I took a break to play Grandpa's drums with Daddy before going back to playing with more toys after dinner. 
  • We Skyped with my cousins Sherry, Jeff, and Jimmy.  It was so fun to talk to them.
  • Throughout the day, I kept saying, "Santa, Santa, Ho! Ho! Ho!"  Mommy thought I was too cute!
  • It was a busy day, but was very fun.
  • I asked when Santa was coming... Mommy think I'm a little confused, but I'll get it figured out.'












 















 








No comments:

Post a Comment