Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 19, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up this morning yelling for Daddy then for Mommy.  I went downstairs and Daddy already had my breakfast ready.  I ate yummy waffles with dip then got dressed for the day.
  • Mommy and I danced and sang to our favorite tobyMac song while she drove to Ms. Cheri's house.  I showed Ms. Cheri my new bunny and told her how much I love it.
  • Keegan brought me a present.  It was a cute puppy dog.  I told him, "Thank you."
  • When Mommy picked me up, we had to go to a big building where she had a quick meeting.  She called it the board office.  I got to hold her papers for her while she talked with a lady there about the science fair.  We weren't there long before we got back in the car and went home.
  • At home, I played on the porch and used a cup to get some of the leaves off of the porch.  It was fun!  I love to play with leaves!
  • There was a box waiting for me inside the house.  Daddy helped me open it.  Inside was a medical kit.  I enjoyed playing with it off and on all night.  I kept having Mommy listen to her heart and I looked into her ears.  I wasn't sure about the band-aid bracelet though.  Thanks Aunt Marsha and Uncle Danny for the fun toys!
  • I found one of Mommy's old hats and decided to wear it a while.  Mommy and Daddy thought I was super cute wearing it backwards.
  • I ate a cheese roll up for dinner and then had cinnamon twists for dessert... I ate about half of the bag.  I love those!
  • I asked to watch the "cow here, cow there show" (Mooh Brothers).  We watched while I got my medicine then read one of my favorite books, We're Going on a Bear Hunt with Mommy before climbing in bed. 
  • I fought falling asleep and kept throwing everything out of the bed.  I even did a somersault in bed and surprised myself that I did it.  Finally, I gave up and passed out. 











No comments:

Post a Comment