Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • We all overslept this morning.  Daddy didn't wake me up until about 6:40 so I didn't even have time to finish my breakfast before he started getting me dressed. I finished my breakfast in the car on the way to Ms. Cheri's.
  • I had a good day and was surprised to see Carol pick me up from Ms. Cheri's house.  Mommy had some sort of test to take and wasn't able to pick me up.
  • Carol dropped me off with Daddy at home.
  • We ate leftover pizza for dinner.  YUM!
  • I watched a little bit of Pocoyo.  Mommy and Daddy think it's a strange show, but I like it.
  • I helped Daddy wash a few dishes then we danced and I helped him with with other exercises too (crunches and push-ups)...  Someone told me that a little extra resistance is good when exercising.
  • I found a penny so I said, "Money bank" and wanted to put it in my bank.  While putting money in it, I had to count to see how much was in there.  I dumped it all out then put it back one at a time. 
  • It was a busy evening and I missed Mommy.  I tried to stay awake until she got home, but Daddy wouldn't let me.  I kept fighting him when he wanted me to go to sleep.  It's no fair that I couldn't stay up just a little longer.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I all wore green and white today in memory of some little kids. I'm not sure what happened, but a lot of people have been sad because of it.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment