Saturday, December 1, 2012

December 1, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy didn't wake me up this morning, so I thought I should wake him up at about 7:00. 
  • After eating my breakfast and watching a bit of television, I decided to help Daddy do some dishes in the kitchen.  I love doing dishes (playing in the water). 
  • I watched a little more television... Daddy even let me try to watch Barney but I didn't like it.  I stuck with watching George, Diego, and Dora.
  • Once Mommy woke up, I helped her eat her donut and cuddled with her on the couch.  She let me watch Franny's Feet which is such a silly show about a girl who tries on other people's shoes...  Mommy thinks the show is encouraging me to continue wearing every one's shoes.
  • Mommy had to go to the library for a while to work on some things, so I stayed with Daddy.  We listened to the Martinsburg football game on the radio while eating lunch.   Daddy cooked me a grilled cheese and mac-n-cheese.  Mommy would never have let me eat both of those for lunch!  Martinsburg won!  Daddy was so happy!
  • Daddy took me for a walk to the park to play at the playground.  I love playing outside!  Daddy was glad the weather wasn't too cold today so I could play.
  • We listened to the WVU game... Let's go Mountaineers!!!  They won too!  What a day for football!
  • Once Mommy got home and we hung out for a little bit, we bundled up in our coats and mittens and went for walk in the dark.  I didn't know where we were going, but we ended up at the Christmas parade.  It was so much fun watching and waving at everyone.  I especially liked waving at the girls with the pretty crowns on their heads, the bands ("Drums Mommy!  Drums!") and the little boy who walked out of his way to bring me a candy cane.  He was so sweet. 
  • While we warmed up a bit, Mommy cooked dinner and Daddy started drawing on poster board.  When he got up to fix his plate for dinner, I decided to help decorate his poster.  I colored all over it.  He couldn't help but laugh and take pictures of me so intently coloring.  He was making a poster to take to meet the football team but decided not to take it after I colored it.  Mommy said he should take it anyway. 
  • After dinner, we went for another walk in the dark.  This time we went to Daddy's school to cheer on the football team as they arrived home.  Daddy said something about a 3-peat, whatever that means.  I was stubborn and didn't want to wear my hat or hood but did manage to keep my mittens on most of the time.















No comments:

Post a Comment