Friday, December 21, 2012

December 21, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up before 6:00, before I even had to wake up.  I did cuddle with Mommy a little before getting ready for the day since we got to sleep in a little longer.
  • Mommy took me to get a cinnamon roll from Chick-fil-a to celebrate the last day before Christmas break.  It took a while, but it was worth it...  once I was at Ms. Cheri's, I ate the whole thing!
  • Keegan and Payton were not at Ms.Cheri's today, but her family was there.  I had fun entertaining them and playing doctor with them with my new medical bag.  It was fun.  I also helped Ms. Cheri open her present.  I think she really liked it.
  • Mommy picked me up before my nap today, right after lunch.  I was surprised!
  • On the way home, I looked at my Minnie Mouse sticker book then fell asleep about a mile from home.  Daddy came out and carried me straight to bed to finish my nap.
  • After my nap, I opened a card from Ms. Cheri.  It had money in it... I was so excited!  I couldn't wait to put it in one of my banks.  After putting it in the bank, I dumped that bank and put the money back in after sorting the coins from the bills.  Daddy helped.
  • We spent the rest of the day at home relaxing, playing with my kitchen, playing with Gemma, and helping with laundry.
  • I got a Cutie off of the island in the kitchen and decided to try to take a bite before Mommy reminded me to peel it first.  I stood by the trash can peeling it then licking it.  Mommy finally helped speed up the process.  It was delicious!  I ate the whole thing!













No comments:

Post a Comment