Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 12, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I had a terrible night... ended up falling asleep on the couch with Daddy after being awake for over two hours in the middle of the night.  We still don't know why I was so restless.  Since we had a rough night, Daddy let me sleep in a little bit, until 6:30.
  • I wore my cute pink striped bib overalls today with a purple shirt underneath.  I was very cute!
  • I took my pony back to Ms. Cheri's to play with today.  I also took Dolly since I was a little extra tired this morning.
  • I was a little more quiet than normal but a little whiny too.  Ms. Cheri doesn't know if I was just tired or was not feeling well.
  • When Mommy picked me up I was happy to see her.  Keegan was still there and his puppy stuffed animal kept "licking" my face while Mommy was talking to Ms. Cheri.  He's silly!
  • I pointed out all of the Christmas decorations to Mommy while we were driving home.  I love all of the lights!  I also pointed out all of the school buses too!
  • After dinner, I carried my extra chairs into the living room, played with my pony who I named "Neigh," and kept loading and unloading one of my piggy banks.  I love my "money banks." 
  • Daddy let me eat a mini candy cane and I got it all over my face, but it was yummy.
  • I found some of my stickers from last night and put them all over my hand again.
  • I got a pillow for my bed!  I am so excited and feel like such a big girl!  It is a big pillow and has a very soft pink pillow case on it.  I fell asleep almost immediately once I finally decided to lay my head (not my feet) on my pillow... it was fun to kick the pillow with my feet though, before deciding to fall asleep.
  • Hopefully we will have a much more restful night tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment