Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 30, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

Woke up around 8:00 but went back to sleep until a little after 9:00.

Had 8 mini waffles and said more so I ate 4 more with dip.

Played with my toys until Lunch time. Had a little bit of pizza and then 1/2 bologna sandwich. Afterwards I had some peaches.

After lunch I had a 1 1/2 hour nap and then woke up to play some more.

While I was playing David called and asked if we wanted to meet for dinner. We met at Cozumel and saw David, Andi, Christian, Bruce, Sharon, and Samantha.

I had a cheese quesadilla and French fries. After everyone ate I played with Samantha and Christian until we left.

Once we got home I put on my "heels" and played. I gathered all my babies from the bed and we all cuddled with grandma. Talked to mommy and daddy on the phone.

Once I got off the phone I did my medicine and then went to bed.

Just a little fussy before going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment