Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 29, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

Got up at 8:25 when a train went by but went back to sleep until 9:40 when I got up asking for grandma. Grandpa put me in his and grandma's bed but I was ready to get up.

I had 8 waffles and dip for breakfast and then had peaches.

I played with my toys until lunch time. I had left over spaghetti for lunch and then had a cookie.

Took about a 1 1/2 hour nap and woke up to watch the mountaineers play. No matter how much we cheered they just couldn't win.

Played and read until supper time. Had vegetable soup and then had peaches.

We played for about an hour with the dinosaurs. Also talked to mommy and then talked to mommy and daddy.

I know they are in California.

Played with groceries for a long time with grandma and Lucy after having a snack of tortilla chips.

(Thanks to grandma for sending mommy updates so she can continue the blog from California. Formatting is still off due to posting from her phone, but she promises to make it look nicer after returning to WV).




























No comments:

Post a Comment