Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 16, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up at 7:40 this morning.  Mommy and I ate some yummy cinnamon toast and bananas for breakfast then cuddled on the couch while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse:  Road Rally.  (I ended up watching it twice before going to church... Mommy thinks I'm addicted!).
  • Daddy dressed me in a beautiful red dress.  I twirled around and said, "I'm a princess!"
  • While Mommy was getting ready, I got two rolls of toilet paper and put them on my wrists and started crawling on the ground.  I kept saying, "Waddle, waddle, waddle" pretending to be a penguin like I see on Diego.
  • I even wore a pretty red coat with puppy dogs on it. 
  • At church, everyone thought I was beautiful.  The first thing I did once I was in the sound room was grab the microphone and hold it up to my mouth and say, "Hello!  Hello!"
  • When it was time to go to the nursery, Mommy told me to go with Sierra.  I said, "Where Sierra go?" until I found her.
  • Between Sunday School and church, I went to the back room and played the drums.  Watch out Grandpa!  I'm getting good at playing.
  • After church, we went to eat pizza then Mommy and Daddy took me to Monkey Joe's in Hagerstown.  I had so much fun bouncing and climbing and running around.  I even went down one of the bigger slides several times all by myself.  I loved it!  I had so much fun that I fell right asleep in the car then slept another hour in my own bed once we got home.
  • After my nap, we relaxed for the evening.
  • At bedtime, Mommy gave me my gummy vitamin.  For the past several evenings, every time she gives me my vitamin, I pretend to be a kitty cat.  I get on all fours and start meowing, then take my treat straight from her hand to my mouth kinda like a dog takes a treat.  Mommy says I'm silly but I just think it's fun!






 









 






No comments:

Post a Comment