Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept really well last night on my brand new pillow.  I did not want to get up, but Daddy made me get up at 6:20... Meanie!
  • I ate yummy muffins for breakfast then got dressed in my bright blue shirt with white polka dots and a big black sparkly bow on it. 
  • I wanted to take my puppy this morning and even ran upstairs to get him, but when Daddy put my coat on me I sat him down and forgot him.  Luckily I still had my little puppy with me.
  • Ms. Cheri had a rough day with me since I had multiple dirty diapers that were a mess!  She even had to wash my pants since somehow my extra clothes disappeared out of my bag. 
  • We talked to Grandma on the way home from Ms. Cheri's and when she asked what I was doing, I said, "Going home to see Daddy, Gemma, and fishies."  When Mommy asked about Cameron, I started meowing real loud.  I sang ABCs to Grandma... she enjoyed it.
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner.  I had yummy mac-n-cheese and fries.  I colored a really pretty picture with Daddy and enjoyed watching and talking to people around us.  I was a big girl and sat in the big girl chair the entire time.  Mommy was proud of me.  Daddy gave me a dollar to hold.  Mommy said we could put it in my "money bank" when we got home so I folded it up really small so it would fit in the bank.
  • After we got home, I played with my kitchen, even climbed on it a couple times even though Mommy gets mad at me when I do that.  I also played with my playground ball, my rope (lasso), and cuddled on the couch with Mommy while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse:  Road Rally (I call it "Mickey Race").  Daddy thought it was funny when he looked over and saw both of us leaning on our arm... he had to take a picture!
  • Right before bed, Mommy noticed that I felt a little warm.  Hopefully I'm not getting sick again and hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment