Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I decided to wake up a little after 3:00 this morning, but was content to get in bed with Mommy and Daddy until time to wake up.  Daddy finally woke me up at 6:20. 
  • Mommy took me to get donuts... I was so excited to see Dunkin' Donuts!  I said, "My Donuts!  My Donuts!"  We missed donut Friday last week when I was sick, so I was glad to be back to our normal routine.
  • Keegan was already at Ms. Cheri's when we got there this morning.  He was so happy to see me!  He jumped up and down when he saw me. 
  • I had a good day there, but was happy when Mommy came to get me.  I sang "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" in the car... It took Mommy a few minutes to figure out what I was singing but once I got to "Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily..." she figure it out.  She even sang with me while she drove.  We made a few stops on the way home, then the next thing I knew we were at home and Daddy took me in the house while Mommy ran a couple more errands. 
  • We had a lazy night at home.  Mommy cooked dinner then I had to watch "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse:  Road Rally" two more times.  Mommy and Daddy say I've watched it about 8 times in the past few days...  I love it so much!
  • I played with my pony, my bike, and my ball.
  • Mommy told me to make silly faces while she took pictures, so I did... Daddy did too. 
  • I sat at my table holding my stuffed puppy dog and the toy frying pan.  I used the spatula to scoop imaginary cookies from the skillet into puppies mouth.  I said, "here's a cookie."  When Mommy asked what kind of cookies they were, I said, "white."
  • At bedtime, we read two books then I fought Daddy to fall asleep. 
  • Mommy seemed to give me lots of extra hugs and kisses tonight.  I'm not sure why, but I like all of the extra attention. 




No comments:

Post a Comment