Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 15, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up at 7:20 this morning with Daddy.  I helped Daddy clean the fish tank, wash dishes, and work on laundry.  Then, Daddy gave me a bath.  I even got a lotion massage after my bath.  I kept trying to wake up Mommy even though Daddy told me to let her sleep. 
  • Once Mommy was awake, I cuddled with her on the couch for a bit, then Daddy got me dressed and we went shopping at the mall and went the grocery store without Mommy.  I enjoyed playing at the mall indoor playground.  We ate lunch at Wendy's, even shared a Frosty... YUM!
  • When we got home, Mommy gave me an envelope from Mawmaw that was full of stickers!  I was so excited about all of the stickers... I said, "WOW!" and immediately started peeling them off and putting them on Mommy's hand and my hand.  I did save some for later, but went through a few sheets of stickers within a few minutes.  Thank you Mawmaw!!!
  • I fell asleep in the car so Daddy just let me sleep and sat in the car with me. 
  • Once back at home, I played with my toys, loved on Gemma, played with Mommy's ipad, and even watched a little television. 
  • I got to go to Ms. Sierra's house to play for a few hours.  It was so much fun.  I watched Dora and ran around.
  • On the way home, Mommy, Daddy, and I had a mini dance party to a TobyMac song that I love so much.  I sang a little and danced.  Mommy and Daddy danced too.
  • When we got home it was time for medicine and bed. 
  • What a great day!  I'm glad to be feeling better!









No comments:

Post a Comment