Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Another early morning...  Mommy said just another couple until I get to sleep in for several days.
  • Mommy surprised me and got me a donut this morning on the way to Ms. Cheri's  I was so excited!  And it wasn't even Friday!
  • I had a great time at Ms. Cheri's.  Keegan and I shared toys today.  I played with his turtle and he played with my puppy.  Ms. Cheri says I'm good at sharing.
  • Mommy picked me up and took me to her school.  I was so excited.  I said, "Go to Mommy's school and see Daddy."  I love Wyld Life days!  Mommy let me help her hand out candy canes to the big kids then I helped clean up the Christmas decorations that the kids had been playing with.  I imitated Daddy while trying to "roll up" the tinsel to put it away, then Daddy and I both got brooms to sweep.  It was too fun!
  • Daddy got me dinner and I played with him for a little while, then the next thing I knew Daddy had left and Mommy was home with me.  When she showed up, I was sitting on the couch eating cereal for dessert (after dinner).  I even offered her a bite. 
  • Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and relaxed.  I watched a little of Numberland and also played with some toys.
  • We had to go out to run a quick errand so Mommy let me hold her phone while she was driving.  I decided to take a couple of pictures in the car.  I said I was taking pictures of the snowflakes on the sides of Queen Street downtown, then said I was taking a picture of Alyson.  Mommy had no idea that I knew how to flip the camera.  I'm too smart for her!
  • I got to open a present today from Brittny and Jill.  I was very neat and calm about opening it, pulling the ribbon gently, then slowly pulling the wrapping paper off of itself.  Inside the box was a cute bunny rabbit that I immediately hugged when I took it out of the box and a book called The Velveteen Rabbit.  Mommy said it was one of her favorites!  Right after hugging the bunny, I opened the book and Mommy got through a couple of sentences then I decided to run around.  While Mommy read a little of the book, I put the bunny beside of me but he kept falling over so I decided to hold him. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment