Friday, December 7, 2012

December 7, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up before midnight having a coughing spell.  Daddy decided to come get me to see if I  and Mommy, but I couldn't get comfortable.  Daddy ended up taking me downstairs where we spent the night cuddled on the couch.  When we woke up this morning, I was still coughing so Daddy decided I needed to stay home and he stayed home with me.
  • We had to run to Daddy's school real quick to drop off work for Daddy's students and then came right back home to spend the day resting.
  • We cuddled on the couch and watched a little television, read books, and played some.  I got the shawl that Mawmaw made and placed it over my Elmo plane then got on it.  Later in the day, I placed it over a box with my book on top and called it "my tower." 
  • I didn't eat much food, but Daddy kept making me drink juice and water and I did a lot of breathing treatments today.
  • Once Mommy got home, Daddy had to go so I spent the evening with Mommy cuddling a little more on the couch.  Mommy loves that I like to hold onto her hand or finger when we sit together.  It makes her feel special.
  • Tonight, I had gummy snacks in my number 7 stocking and I kept wanting to take a drink of Mommy's tea. 
  • I helped Mommy with the laundry.  I helped her pick up all the dirty socks and put them in the laundry basket to take downstairs and then helped her put them into the washing machine.  Once the laundry basket was empty, I decided to play in it then lay down in it. 
  • Right before bed when I was getting ready to go upstairs, I ran over to Gemma and gave her a big hug and kiss. 
  • Mommy and I read a couple of books.  While reading my numbers book, I counted the things on the pages.  I'm getting better at counting... even counted from 1 to 13 (only skipped the number 5).  Mommy thinks I'm so smart!
  • (While Mommy was typing this, I climbed out of bed and started talking and running around upstairs...  Mommy was able to hold me and run my back and get me back to sleep pretty quickly).  Here's hoping for a better night's sleep...








No comments:

Post a Comment