Sunday, September 1, 2013

September 1, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up and relaxed in bed with Mommy while Daddy walked the dogs.
  • I ate waffles for breakfast... YUM!
  • I wore a beautiful black and white dress with a red ribbon on it to church this morning.  I felt like a princes.  Mommy and Daddy told me I looked beautiful.  
  • I picked up leaves and a flower to take to Sierra at church and was disappointed to find out that Sierra was at camp instead of at church with me.  I played with the ball and jumping frog before the service started, then was a very big girl and stayed quiet with Mommy and Daddy until church was over.
  • While walking home, I found a very cool rock.  Mommy said it looked like a "space rock" but Daddy kinda rolled his eyes at her.  I thought it was cool, even though it didn't taste good.  Mommy told me not to put it in my mouth, so I told her "I was just licking it." 
  • At McDonald's for lunch, a nice lady working there was worried that I didn't get a toy, so she gave me one.  It is a floating Ronald McDonald and she says it will float in the bath tub.  Even though I had just had a bath a couple hours earlier, I told Mommy I needed another one.
  • After my nap, I played with my scooter, bus, balloon, and iPad.  I even got to run in the sprinkler in the back yard.
  • After a yummy dinner of chicken, shells and cheese, broccoli and corn, I played with my tent and tunnel in the living room.  
  • Mommy and I spent some time on the front porch watching the storm.  I liked the lightning, but wasn't a huge fan of the thunder.  I was very clingy to Mommy whenever I heard the thunder.  I kept touching the parts of the porch that were wet with my hands and feet and leaving footprints and handprints on the dry sections of the porch.  I also sang and danced on the porch.  Mommy and I relaxed and cuddled under the blanket for quite a while as it poured the rain.  
  • Once back inside, I kept throwing Littles's toy into my tent and tunnel to get her and Indy to play inside with me.  Mommy was laughing.  I did have a meltdown when I couldn't get my tent to stay upside down like a "dig pit."  Finally, I figured out that if I was in it, it would stay like that and not fall over.
  • I helped Daddy hang up a few pictures.  I helped him with the measuring tape.  He even hung up some of my art work.  I was super excited!
















No comments:

Post a Comment