Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 3, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up a little later today than usual. Then, he wouldn't let me watch t.v. or eat breakfast at the house. Instead, we went to Dunkin' Donuts and had Donut Thursday. I had my usual Blueberry Cake Donut. Hopefully mommy will still let me have Donut Friday tomorrow. 
  • I spent the day at Ms. Cheri's playing with Peyton. We have a lot of fun together. Peyton even helps me bring my bags to the car when Daddy comes to pick me up.
  • We met Major Story at church for a few minutes. Daddy was showing him something on the computer. I just ran around the church and played.
  • After the church, we went to PetSmart to buy dog food and cat food. Then we went to Chick-fil-a. I tried to play, but the older kids were being too rough. So, daddy and I ate dinner and then I got to play after the other kids left. I kept telling everyone my name and asking them what their name was. 
  • When we got home, I watched new episodes of Curious George. It is my favorite show. 
  • Mommy came home tonight. I was so happy to see her.


No comments:

Post a Comment