Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • Yet another rough morning, but I was awake by the time I got to Ms. Cheri's house.  Maybe my Perry shirt gave me extra energy.
  • Mommy picked me up and I was her helper at school again.  This time I got to help her with scotch tape and ran around a few rooms in her school.  I was a super helper today and Mommy was very proud of me.  I got a couple of small pieces of candy from Mommy's office for helping.  
  • As soon as we got home, Daddy had dinner fixed.  It was one of my favorite meals:  fish, mac-n-cheese, and crispy crowns.  YUM!
  • Daddy and I played and relaxed while Mommy ran out to a meeting, then it was bedtime when she got home.  She put me to bed and decided that there needed to be a "5 friend limit" in bed with me.  We were looking for Dolly in my bed and Mommy and I kept finding more and more "friends" in my bed.  I think we were up to about 15 when Mommy decided that number needed to decrease.  She made me choose which animals got to stay and which moved down to the chair for the night.  Perry the Platypus who I referred to as "my best friend" got to stay and so did Tigger, Panda, my colorful puppy, and my baby doll Mia. 







No comments:

Post a Comment