Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October 8, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • When Mommy got out of the shower this morning, she found Daddy and I cuddled together in bed under the covers.  Daddy had woken me up and we had decided to rest while waiting for Mommy.  Mommy turned the light on and I whined and whined for her to turn off the light.  Mommy told me that I am definitely her little girl.
  • I wore my birthday monkey shirt today.  
  • I took my new write on and erase book to Ms. Cheri's so we could play school.  I had a great time with it and Payton liked it too.
  • I was so happy when Mommy picked me up though I was a little confused since she had a lady in the car with her named Ms. Sherry.  It was a lady she works with that Mommy was driving.  She seemed nice.  I told her and Mommy about my day and how I ate at the big girl table and tried using the big girl potty so I could wear big girl panties.  Mommy said that I have pretty big girl panties that have Minnie on them.  I told Mommy, "they have Daisy too, but I don't have goofy panties."
  • After dropping Ms. Sherry off at Wal-mart, we met Daddy at the new Mexican restaurant near Mommy's school.  After eating dinner, Mommy had to go back to the school to work the soccer game and Daddy and I went home for a bit.
  • It was trivia night, so Daddy and I started the game at Buffalo Wild Wings and Mommy joined us after her game.  We ended up in 2nd place and everyone loves how I help deliver the answers after each question.  I got so excited when the man announcing the game said, "Thank you, Alyson" over the microphone... I ran back to the table jumping up and down, yelling, "He said my name!  He said my name!"  I also had fun dancing to the music they played between questions.  I found 5 pennies on the floor under a table, so I took them home for my bank.  Since I was a good girl, I got to play games on the portable game system before we left.  I love those games!
  • We got home in time for my bedtime routine, "vitamin, milk, book, and bed."





No comments:

Post a Comment