Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 15, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I was so tired this morning that I just collapsed on the couch while Mommy got ready, so Daddy covered me with a blanket.
  • I shivered and said "cold-cold" with a shaky voice on the way to the car.  Mommy warmed the car and made it much better.
  • At Ms. Cheri's, Payton and I played with her  Team Umizoomi toy.  I love that show!
  •  Mommy picked me up and took me to her old school where Daddy had Wyld Life.  On the way there, I said, I can't wait to get there and pass out candy to the big kids, but I was too late to help, so Thomas and I played with a balloon and ran around the cafeteria while the adults cleaned up.
  • After a quick dinner, Daddy let me play at the outdoor playground at Burger King.  Daddy helped give me boosts so I get all the way up to the rocket.  
  • While Mommy worked her game at school, Daddy and I went shopping.
  • We met back up with Mommy and some other friends at Buffalo Wild Wings for trivia night.  They kept saying my name on the microphone when I would deliver Mommy and Daddy's answers to them.  I love hearing my name.  Mr. Billy shared his ice cream with me.  It had chocolate syrup and I got it all over me.  I liked it so much I  drained the cup then stole his leftover chocolate as well.  I also shared water (2 straws) with Ms. Gina.  It was so nice of them to share with me.










No comments:

Post a Comment