Monday, October 14, 2013

October 14, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Although it was Monday, I got to sleep in a little bit longer than normal since Mommy and Daddy only had meetings today at work, no students.
  • I took my "A-B-C-D player" to Ms. Cheri's this morning so Payton and I could dance.  I love dancing to my princess CDs.  I especially like saying, "Thank you, thank you" when I'm finished dancing, even when no one is applauding.  Mommy keeps looking into dance classes for me, but wonders if I'm old enough to enjoy it.  
  • Mommy picked me up a little earlier than normal, then took me to get dinner and to Ms. Sierra's house for a little while.  She said that she and Daddy were going to have a date night.  
  • I had a great time playing at Ms. Sierra's house.  I played with chalk, bubbles, and a ball.  I always have so much fun playing there.
  • I was super excited for Mommy and Daddy to pick me up.
  • We went to Walmart so Daddy could buy things for tomorrow's Wyld Life meeting.  I hope I get to go to some of the meeting tomorrow.  I especially like being a super helper and handing out the raffle prizes.
  • Once at home, I tried putting my princess slipper on Littles's foot, but she wasn't a fan of it.  I also tried putting a collar on Gemma who was also not a fan.  Thank goodness our pets are patient with me while I play with them.  They must really love me!





No comments:

Post a Comment