Friday, October 25, 2013

October 25, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • Donut Friday is my favorite!  Mommy asked what kind of donut I wanted and I decided I wanted one with chocolate on top and sprinkles instead of my usual blueberry cake. 
  • Daddy dressed me in orange pants and a black shirt.  He first said I was dressed for the Martinsburg Bulldogs, but then changed his mind and said I was dressed for Halloween. 
  • Instead of Ms. Cheri's house, I went to Ms. Sierra's house while Mommy and Daddy were at work.  I played and played and played! 
  • Daddy picked me up and took me to Hagerstown to McDonalds to eat dinner and play.  I had so much fun! 
  • After dinner, Daddy took me back to Ms. Sierra's house since Mommy and Daddy both had to work the football game. 
  • I was asleep when Daddy picked me up and although I woke up once in the car and once we got home, I asked Daddy to put me to bed since I was so tired. 
  • Though I missed seeing Mommy and Daddy more today, I had a lot of fun with Ms. Sierra.  I think I get to spend some more time with her tomorrow evening too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment