Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 29, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I was so exhausted when Daddy woke me up that I barely stayed awake to get dressed then cuddled under the blankets on the couch watching Curious George until Mommy was ready to leave.  
  • Mommy did let me watch the rest of the episode of George on her phone in the car on the way to Ms. Cheri's.
  • Once we got to Ms. Cheri's, I was still half asleep and was cranky.  I did not want to go inside and once I was inside, I wanted to cling to Mommy.  Finally Ms. Cheri talked me into cuddling with her so Mommy could go to work.
  • I taught Payton the dances that I learned at class yesterday so we spent much of the day dancing.
  • When Mommy picked me up, we drove past her old school and Daddy was out front.  He was dressed as a pirate with an eye patch, a big hoop earring, and a sword.  He looked so silly... it was kinda embarrassing.  He had just finished WyldLife.  I kept asking Mommy on the way home if she thought Daddy was still dressed as a pirate or not.  I was hoping not!  Mommy stopped to get gas in the car and go through the car wash on the way home.  I love the car wash.  I especially liked the rainbow liquid that got squirted on the car.  I told Mommy, "the car wash is SO COOL!"
  • At home, we ate dinner and relaxed a bit before going to our weekly trivia game.  Since we had already eaten dinner, I mostly just drank my chocolate milk and delivered the answers for our team which the people there call "Team Alyson" even thought it is not our team name.  They all know and love me there.  Ms. Brittny joined us so I enjoyed showing her some of my games though I did miss Jill.  Hopefully I'll get to see her soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment