Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I did not want to wake up.  Daddy had to literally drag me out of bed this morning.  
  • I was excited when Mommy reminded me that it was Monday and that Keegan would be at Ms. Cheri's.  
  • I took my new cars (from the yard sale) to Ms.Cheri's so that Payton and Keegan and I could play with them.  It was fun!
  • When Mommy picked me up, she told Ms. Cheri that we had missed a big storm.  Luckily, we were in the basement and didn't even know the weather was bad.  
  • At home, I couldn't wait to show Daddy my new book that Mommy had bought for me.  It has markers and and eraser and all sorts of activities and places to write and color.  Mommy said that maybe I could take it to Ms. Cheri's tomorrow to play school.
  • I tried on a couple pairs of sunglasses to show Mommy how cute I could be.  I only had them upside down once, then realized they weren't right.  Mommy will be so sad when the day comes that I always put my sunglasses on right side up.  
  • I completely cleaned my plate of the dinner Mommy cooked (roast, mashed potatoes, corn, and broccoli).... YUM!  I even was more hungry later in the evening and ate half of an Eat-n-Park cookie, a cup of cereal, a slice of cheese and a few crackers.  Mommy thinks I'm going through a growth spurt since I can't get enough food.
  • I played out in front of the house, drawing with my chalk then played out back, running around in Mommy's shoes playing with the dogs and playing on my playset.  
  • Daddy picked a beautiful rose from our rose bush.  It smelled so pretty!
  • I had a few meltdowns this evening.  I wouldn't get so upset if Mommy and Daddy would just read my mind and understand what I want to do myself and what I want their help with.  You would think they would have this figured out by now.  




No comments:

Post a Comment