Saturday, October 12, 2013

October 12, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I slept until 9:00 this morning... Mommy and Daddy were thrilled!  Mommy guessed it had something to do with her letting me stay up past 11:00 last night.  
  • Daddy and I ate donuts for breakfast and cuddled on the couch until Mommy got up.  She wasn't home long after she got up.  I asked where she was going and she said she was going to soccer games.  I asked her if she was going to play, but she said no, she was only going to watch the big kids play at her school.  
  • Daddy and I went to Chick-fil-a for lunch.  I love it there since I get to eat, play, and even sometimes get ice cream.  I helped Daddy read the papers, the comics were my favorite, while we were there too.  
  • Daddy brought me to visit Mommy while she was working at school.  I played in her office and colored on a few pages of Mommy's frog paper.  I even taped a few of my colored frogs on Carol's door, Mommy's door, and put a couple in Ms. Brittny's mailbox in the office.
  • After visiting Mommy, Daddy and I did a little shopping then came home and took a nap.  
  • Daddy let me splash in lots of mud puddles after my nap.  I got so muddy and dirty that I needed a bath.  
  • The rest of the evening was spent at the house.  We ate fish and Phineas and Ferb mac-n-cheese.  It was delicious!  
  • Mommy went to the grocery store and Daddy and I stayed at the house.
  • After Mommy got home, I helped her put away the groceries then I decided it was time to play.  I put on my sunglasses and my monkey hat, then climbed into a box.  I told Mommy and Daddy that it was my "rocket" and I was wearing my "space clothes."  At one point I told Mommy I thought I left my clothes in outer space.
  • When it was bed time, I told Mommy that I didn't know how to fly upstairs.  Daddy "flew" me upstairs by carrying me in the box up the stairs.











No comments:

Post a Comment