Friday, October 11, 2013

October 11, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I was so glad it was Donut Friday... it made getting out of bed on a drizzly Friday a little bit better.  We were all so tired, but forced ourselves to get moving.
  • Daddy dressed me in my "Future Cardinal" t-shirt which surprised Mommy a bit, since Daddy's Bulldogs played Mommy's Cardinals tonight in football.
  • I was excited to show Ms. Cheri my Cardinal t-shirt and my donut this morning.
  • It was a great day.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I put on my jacket all by myself, even though the first time it was upside down.  Mommy wanted to help so bad, but I wouldn't let her, I even whined and yelled at her when she tried to help.
  • It was still raining just a bit when Mommy put me in the car.  
  • After going through the drive-thru to get my Happy Meal for dinner, I went to Ms. Sierra's house for the evening while Mommy and Daddy worked the football game in the rain.  I was excited about the bucket I got with my Happy Meal, but that means there are no more Wizard of Oz toys.  Hopefully someone can find me Dorothy and the Wicked Witch since I never got those two toys.
  • I played inside so I didn't get wet from the rain and watched some television with Ms. Sierra until Daddy picked me up.  It was still raining when he picked me up.  It seems like it has been raining for so long!
  • Mommy was waiting on the porch when Daddy and I got home.  Her jacket and pants were so wet from the rain.  We cuddled on the couch after about 10 minutes of melting down about nearly every possible thing.  I even tried on Daddy's glasses while he took a quick nap on the couch.
  • Mommy let me stay up until almost 11:00.  I think she secretly hopes I'll sleep in tomorrow since tomorrow is Saturday.
  • I was happy to cuddle up with "green bear" before falling asleep.  Mommy sometimes thinks I have too many "friends" in bed, but I don't think I could ever have enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment