Saturday, October 19, 2013

October 19, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • I woke up and played the iPad with Mommy while Daddy walked the dogs.  I ate a donut with Daddy, then came back to join Mommy in bed for a few more minutes after Daddy and Dave went to Lowe's to begin working on their home improvement project in our bathroom.
  •  Mommy and I played downstairs while Daddy and Dave planned how they were going to fix the bathroom.  
  • At lunchtime, Mommy and I went to Chick-fil-A, then we came home and got ready for the parade.  
  • Daddy and Dave had to help pump up the tires on my stroller since they were flat, and then Mommy and I walked to the parade.  
  • I loved watching the bands, dogs, and getting candy.  Mommy even bought me some cotton candy which I wasn't sure about after eating the first couple of bites, then was hooked on it, asking for more and more.  I waved at everyone, got a balloon, and ate pizza.  After the parade, Mommy asked me what my favorite parts of the parade were and I said, "The horses... and the tractors."  My least favorite parts were the firetrucks and the loud car and truck horns.  Mommy ended up having to hold my ears during these parts.  I just don't like loud noises at all.  Grandma said maybe Mommy should buy me some headphones to protect my ears during the loud parts.  
  • After the parade, Mommy and I came home and ended up napping on the couch while Daddy and Dave were banging on the walls in the bathroom.  
  • I helped Mommy get groceries and cook dinner.  We at spaghetti and bread, then had pumpkin pie for dessert.  It was delicious!
















No comments:

Post a Comment