Sunday, October 13, 2013

October 13, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up and cuddled with Mommy while Daddy walked the dogs.  When Daddy got back, we ate breakfast before getting ready for church. 
  • I wore a beautiful red and white dress.  Everyone said I looked like a princess in my dress.
  • Daddy drove me to church since it was pouring the rain.  It has rained so much the past few days.  As much as I love mud puddles, I'm ready for a break in the rain... so much so that I sang, "Rain, Rain, Go Away" in the nursery at church today.
  • I had fun in the nursery today eating Teddy Grahams, learning about the 10 commandments, making and "eating" "pizza."  Thanks to Natasha for sending Mommy a few pictures from the nursery.
  • I photobombed Rebekah while her Daddy was taking her picture after church.  He thought it was so hilarious that he sent it to Mommy to include in here!
  • Daddy took Mommy and I to eat lunch then headed home to nap while it was raining.  Mommy says that rainy Sundays are the best for naps.  She even took a nap on the couch while I napped in my bed.
  • We spent the evening at home alternating between playing and cleaning.  Mommy and Daddy both say that they can never get anything cleaned when I come behind them and "play" (make a mess).
  • Mommy let me play with a glow ring that Grandma had got me for my birthday.  It was so much fun.  Mommy had to keep turning the lights on and off so I could see it better.  I love it!
  • I had another space mission this evening.  This one involved me taking Curious George and Joy Owl (and Perry the Platypus hiding under me) to space.  I counted and yelled "blast off" from my "rocket."  After two "launches" we had a mechanical malfunction, one of my inner capsules (the red basket) of the rocket broke.  I told Mommy, "We have to fix it.  It's part of my rocket ship."
  • Mommy read me the book, Gingerbread Baby, and then I put Curious George and by baby, Miguel, to bed with me.  After Mommy was downstairs about 3 minutes, I yelled for her to come back upstairs.  I told her she didn't give me hugs and kisses, so I told her she needed 3 kisses and a hug.  After goodnight hugs and kisses and a quick "I love you," I was ready for sleep.  
  • Mommy says tomorrow is Monday which means Keegan should be at Ms. Cheri's.  I can't wait to see him!









No comments:

Post a Comment