Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 24, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • Earlier this morning?  Seriously, Dad?  I was super upset when Daddy woke me up earlier than normal this morning.  Mommy and I left the house at about 6:20 this morning which is way too early in my opinion.  Mommy had to get to work earlier than normal.  She said something about testing and getting ready.
  • At Ms. Cheri's, I was very tired, but still had fun playing with Payton.
  • I was happy to see a package on the porch when we got home, but I was very disappointed when the package was not for me, it was for Daddy.  I was hoping it was a surprise for me.
  • Mommy and I watched an episode of Curious George and another show.  We also played.  I rode my bus and scooter, played with my bucket and Minnie Mouse doll, and played with the dogs.  I also colored a few pictures too.
  • Daddy came home with pizza, so we ate that for dinner.  It was delicious and I was super excited that it had pineapples (I sometimes call the pineapple pieces pine cones) on it.
  • I decided I didn't want to wear my shirt anymore, so I ran around the house for quite a while with no shirt, just pants on.  When Daddy was getting dressed in his snow suit to go out in the cool air, I decided I needed my snow suit.  I asked Mommy, "Where is my snow suit?" and kept asking her over and over again while running around wearing only my pants and my striped winter hat.  Mommy couldn't help but giggle at me.
  • Right before bed I tried on my lady bug costume to make sure it would fit before next week.  It was super cute.  I called Grandma to tell her that I was wearing a beautiful butterfly dress then told Grandpa that I was wearing a lady bug dress.  Either way I was super cute!  I asked Grandpa if he thought I could fly in my costume, but Grandma and Grandpa said the wings weren't strong enough.  I then decided to ride my scooter while in my costume.  I guess if I can't fly, I'll have to scoot.  




No comments:

Post a Comment