Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 30, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I cuddled with Daddy on the couch under the covers while Mommy finished getting ready for work.  
  • I couldn't wait to show Ms. Cheri my "flag" (paper towel) and my Halloween t-shirt ("I'm so cute it's scary").
  • Mommy picked me up and brought me home.  Daddy cooked yummy dinner and we watched Daddy's football game while eating.  Mommy was proud of me for eating all of my broccoli and potatoes.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I carved pumpkins on the porch after dinner.  I loved seeing the "guts" of the pumpkin and found the inside to be very strange feeling and also strange smelling.  I got to make all of the decisions about the pumpkin.  When Mommy asked what I wanted to cut into the pumpkin, I said, "A happy face."  When she asked what shape to cut the eyes, I said, "triangles."  I chose a big square nose and a big happy smile.  Mommy decided to add the freckles which I thought was a great idea.  When we added the candles to the pumpkins it was so neat to see them.  Daddy's pumpkins had very strange eyes. I liked mine and Mommy's pumpkin the best!
  • I tried to use the big girl potty four different times since I got home today.  Mommy thinks I'm just after the treats (Oreos and Hershey kisses), but she doesn't care since I'm finally making an effort.  Now if I could just figure out how to actually potty...











No comments:

Post a Comment