Friday, October 18, 2013

October 18, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • It was so hard for Daddy to wake me up this morning. I kept moving further into my covers until daddy mentioned donuts. I woke right up after that. Daddy let me pick my donut this morning for breakfast. I picked the one with chocolate and sprinkles.  I ate part of it at home then finished it at Ms. Cheri's.
  • I wore my purple Halloween cat shirt today.  I was so excited to wear it.
  • I spent the day with Ms. Cheri. When Mommy picked me up, Payton and I were playing with the rocks at Ms. Cheri's.  
  • Mommy dropped me off with Daddy and then she had to go to the Spring Mills/Hampshire County HS football game.
  • Daddy and I got a calzone from Kings Pizza. We ate it while watching Curious George. Dave showed up and I played with him and jumped all over the living room. Daddy let me stay awake until almost 11:00. I was very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment