Friday, October 4, 2013

October 4, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • This morning was rough!  I just slept and slept, even when Daddy tried to wake me up.  It wasn't until Mommy said something about it being Donut Friday, then I moaned and sat up.  Indy and Littles were super playful, so I got down out of bed and played too.
  • Mommy and I went to get donuts, even though Daddy strayed from the weekly routine and got me a donut yesterday.  Mommy says he feels left out of our weekly tradition, so he had to make a morning special with me too.  
  • I had a great time at Ms. Cheri's with Payton.  We both wore beautiful purple shirts today and tried using the potty again.  Both of us have our own potty seats so we can try together.  Mommy is proud of me for trying.
  • After Mommy picked me up, I was her big helper.  We went back to her school so she could get caught up after being out half the week.  I handed her paperclips when she needed them, sorted papers, and organized her pens, pencils, and extra paperclips.  I also colored a pretty Spongebob paper.  It was fun!  
  • I asked Mommy to take me to McDonalds for dinner since it was just the two of us...  Mommy thinks I'm just trying to collect all of the Wizard of Oz toys that come in the Happy Meals.  I ended up getting "the princess" (Glenda) again.  After we ate, I walked to the front counter by myself and a lady asked what was wrong with my toy.  I told her "I already have this one" so she got me a new one, the Tin Man... I didn't have that one.  Now, the only ones I am missing are Dorothy and The Witch (Mommy hopes we can find them somewhere).
  • Back at home, we played out back with the dogs for a bit.  We spent most of the evening cuddling on the couch and relaxing.  My babies, Mia and Miguel also cuddled with us.  It has been a long week. 
  • Mommy keeps reminded me that I can sleep in tomorrow, but I keep telling her I want to get up.  We'll see what the morning holds for us.












No comments:

Post a Comment