Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • Mondays are the worst for waking up.  I was so tired, I was hardly even awake when Daddy was changing me.  Once I was dressed, he laid me on the couch and covered me with a blanket, then Mommy blinded me with the light... How rude!
  • The only thing that gets me through Monday mornings is knowing that Keegan will be at Ms. Cheri's house.  I like having him to play with.  Payton is fun, but I have much more fun with Keegan.  
  • I did get to wear my new Halloween shirt.  It is sparkly and so fun!
  • Mommy picked me up and took me to Sheetz where I got a Minnie Mouse juice then we went back to Mommy's school for a bit.  I colored two papers, one I taped to Carol's door and one to Mr. Williams's door.  I was cranky which made Mommy cranky too, so we finally headed home.
  • Mommy cooked grilled cheese sandwiches and Ramen noodles for dinner.  We needed something quick and easy, so it was perfect!
  • I spent the rest of the evening riding my bike while eating a piece of bread, playing with my Chick-fil-A cow cards and my blanket, climbing on the couch, playing with Gemma and the dogs, and climbing all over Mommy.  I also found Daddy's green pen that he was using to grade papers and somehow ended up writing on my face.  Daddy and Mommy couldn't quit laughing at my mustache. 


No comments:

Post a Comment