Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 9, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Mommy got out of the shower to find Daddy and I cuddling in my rocking chair.  Daddy was still in his PJs, but went to work like that since it was pajama day.  I wasn't so lucky... I had to wear real clothes instead of pjs, no fair!  I did get to wear my new pink elephant shirt that has apples on it and says, "Sweet to the core!"
  • I had fun at Ms. Cheri's and even got to watch the cows this morning from the porch.  When we got there, I thought Travis was there since his jeep was there, but he's not back from his trip yet.  We miss him!
  • When Mommy showed up at Ms. Cheri's, Payton and I were playing with seeds from the tree.  They were spinning down and Ms. Cheri showed us how to pick them up and throw them up in the air to watch them spin.  I handed some to Payton to take home and then decided to take some home to my house as well.  Mommy and I made a quick stop at her school, then we headed home.  On the way home, I asked Mommy, "what does the triangle sign say?" referring to a yield sign.  Mommy loves that I know my shapes so well and that I'm so observant.  She gave me a brief description of the yield sign then I started to giggle for some reason.  While Mommy drove down the interstate, there was a fly buzzing around her head, so she opened the window to let it out.  I cried and cried, saying, "That fly was my friend!" over and over again.  I was devastated! 
  • While Daddy and I played outside with chalk and bubbles, Mommy fixed grilled cheese and ramen noodles for dinner.  They were so yummy!  I also ate a cookie for dessert.  
  • Mommy and I cuddled a bit, she was tired, so I let her doze off and on between the times I was jumping and climbing on her.  
  • I enjoyed playing with my Perry/Agent P balloons that were left from my birthday party.  They still have helium in them and are floating, so I pulled them all over the house and even had Gemma playing with them, though Gemma was more interested in the strings than the balloons.  
  • When Mommy and Daddy were putting me to bed, I rolled my tongue.  Mommy's been trying to get me to do that for some time, but I just figured it out.  For some reason Mommy started celebrating and giving me high fives and Daddy look disappointed.  Mommy said she used me as an example to teach genetics to her 8th graders last year, not knowing whether or not I'd be able to do it or not.  Once again, I'm my Mama's girl (just don't tell Daddy!).








No comments:

Post a Comment