Saturday, October 26, 2013

October 26, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept until 7:30 then cuddled with Mommy until 8:00. 
  • I couldn't wait to go to the pumpkin patch but had to wait until Daddy finished  working in the bathroom.  
  • I rolled out some wrapping paper to make a path on the floor, then grabbed a bucket and jumped and danced across the path.  I got Mommy and Daddy and even the dogs to follow me back and forth across the path in the game that I made. 
  • I went upstairs for a few minutes and Mommy came up to find me.  When she found me, I was standing on her bed with toilet paper in one hand and a box of tissues in the other.  When she asked what I was doing, I said Cameron and Gemma are sick so I wiped their noses for them.  They patiently laid on the bed while I wiped their noses a couple of times each.
  • After lunch, we went to the pumpkin patch. I was so excited to ride on the hayride.  I made all the right decisions on the corn maze and made it straight through to the pumpkin patch.  I loved pointing out all of the pumpkins still attached to the vine and my favorite pumpkins were the green ones.  Daddy finally talked me into choosing an orange one.  I can't wait to paint my pumpkin tomorrow after church.  
  • Once back at home, I ate a couple of bites of one of the apples Daddy and I had picked out and brought home.  I wanted my own and had a meltdown when Mommy and Daddy told me I had to wait until after my nap.   
  • I cuddled with Mommy and took a nap.  
  • After a little playtime and leftovers for dinner, I went to Ms. Sierra's house so Mommy and Daddy could have a date night. Mommy said I was having a sleepover at Sierra's house.   























No comments:

Post a Comment