Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 10, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • We got up slightly earlier this morning since Mommy had a meeting to go to.  I wasn't quite as cranky as normal, especially since the dogs came in to play with me while Daddy was getting me dressed.  I love when they are so playful with me in the mornings.
  • Mommy let me watch Curious George on  her phone on the way to Ms. Cheri's this morning since I didn't get to watch it at the house.  I also ate my breakfast on the way as well.
  • Mommy and Daddy both picked me up today which was quite a surprise, normally it is only one or the other.  
  • We went to Mommy's school and Daddy helped Mommy hang up her pictures in her office and while he was doing that, I helped Mommy hang more leaves on her door, color a picture, ate a Twizzler, visited a few people, and ran around the office.  I like Mommy's school.
  • It was pouring the rain and about 6:00 when we left Mommy's school, so Mommy and Daddy decided to go through a drive-thru to get dinner.  Mommy and I shared a Burger King chicken sandwich and fries.  It was delicious! 
  • I begged and begged to go out and watch the rain, but Mommy said no that it was too cool and rainy.  Mommy likes to watch the rain, but I guess she only likes it when it is warmer outside.
  • I helped Daddy clean up the mess of toys that I had brought from my room to the living room and helped him take the back upstairs before bed.  I'm such a good helper.
  • Daddy let me listen to music on his phone.  Call Me Maybe is my favorite, but I also like a One Direction song too.
  • I had several melt-downs this evening.  Mommy is guessing this is what many people meant when they said the Terrible Twos are nothing, to wait for Three....  Mommy says, "Hopefully these meltdowns don't last a whole year!"





No comments:

Post a Comment