Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 22, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • Daddy let me sleep an extra few minutes then I once again hid under the blanket on the couch until it was time to go.  
  • I ate my muffin tops in the car then decided to make a "helicopter" from my paper towel.  When Mommy was getting me out of the car, I let go of the "helicopter" and it "broke."  I was devastated!  I refused to go into Ms. Cheri's house since I was so upset.  Mommy finally convinced me that I could make another one, so I gently wadded up the paper towel then smiled and ran in to show Ms. Cheri my second "helicopter."  I even showed her how it would fly across the room.
  • I had a great day playing with Payton and eating my "square lasagna" for lunch.
  • Daddy surprised me and picked me up this afternoon.  Mommy had more work to do, so Daddy came to get me. We came home to pick up my library books then went to the library where I waved at the fish, played with the puzzles, and read a book.  I also picked out four new books including Five Little Monkeys Jump in the Bath which I am very excited about reading.  I love the library!
  • After a little bit of time playing at home, it was time for trivia so we headed to Buffalo Wild Wings.  Mommy met us there and I was very excited to see her.  I delivered the answers to the questions for a little while, until I ran away from Mommy and didn't listen and got my privilege taken away.  I was disappointed and so were many of the adults who enjoy watching me run past them to hand in our team's answers.  A few even asked about me and why I wasn't still up and moving around.  Mommy says I can try again next week.
  • Once at home, I fixed Mommy food in my kitchen and she gave me money for her "order."   After reading Silly Sally and a few minutes of cuddling, it was bedtime.  I did holler for Mommy to come back upstairs to get another hug and kiss and a quick drink before finally falling asleep.  







No comments:

Post a Comment