Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I was once again exhausted this morning.  I even rolled over onto my tummy and tucked my legs in while Daddy was trying to change me.  I just needed 5 more minutes!
  • I was dragging, at least until I got to the car and saw my balloon from yesterday.  It really brightened my day and gave me more energy.
  • I had my left over mac-n-cheese from Buffalo Wild Wings at Ms. Cheri's today. 
  • When Mommy picked me up, she was talking to Grandma on the phone, so I talked to her and told her all about the "little insect" (cricket) I was watching on Ms. Cheri's sidewalk.  I told Grandma it was "a cute little cricket." 
  • Mommy took me to her school for a little bit where I got to play and color.  I colored a few more frogs to decorate all of the other doors in the office, so some people will have surprises from me when they go to work tomorrow.
  • When we got home, I was surprised to see a box on the front porch.  Mommy told me to go ahead and see if it was for me or for her while she unloaded the car.  I looked at the box and said, "It's for me!  It's for me!"
  • When we opened the box, we found all of the Wizard of Oz toys, some super fun clothes, and a Halloween with $5 in it.  I was so excited about everything!  I put the Wizard of Oz collection on the shelf above my bed.  I was so proud of myself after I got them all to stand up on the shelf, then I added a few of my stuffed animals as well. 
  • I wore the frog rain jacket around for a while, then decided to hang it back on the frog hanger, then put it back on, then hang it up, then put it back on.  I was so excited to find the secret animal in the pocket of the jacket.   Mommy said this jacket will be perfect to wear to splash in big puddles...  now Mommy just has to get me some rain boots to match.
  • There were also some princess shirts, a pumpkin shirt, a couple pairs of shorts and shirts.  I can't wait to wear some of my new clothes.
  • I started playing with the Swiffer while Mommy was folding laundry, so Mommy put a pad on the bottom of it so I was actually cleaning.  She said I did a great job cleaning the kitchen floor. 
  • I played in my "rocket" again and blasted off into outer space.  This time the rocket launched from upstairs once and from the couch once.  I told Mommy the rocket needed to get higher.
  • Mommy and I had a snack and read, The Cat in the Hat Comes Back before going to sleep. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment