Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Mommy woke me up this morning instead of Daddy.  I was confused since it is always Daddy who wakes me and gets me ready.  He had already left, but Mommy got me dressed and ready for Ms. Cheri's.
  • It was cold outside this morning and I wasn't too happy with the loud defroster being on in the car when I got in.  Luckily it didn't have to stay on too long.
  • Keegan, Payton, and I played at Ms. Cheri's house.  I forgot my cup, so I had to drink out of one of Ms. Cheri's big girl cups.
  • When Mommy picked me up this afternoon, she let me eat a snack in the car, then we went to my very first dance lesson.  I had so much fun.  I learned the princess walk, to clap, and the happy feet dance.  Although Mommy couldn't watch my class, I showed her the dances I had learned after we left class.  I got some special treats since I was good and because it was a special Halloween night.  I was most excited about the coupon for the free Wendy's frosty, though I didn't understand why the snack counter next to the dance studio didn't have frostys.
  • After class, we ran home to get my costume, then went to Buffalo Wild Wings for their costume party.  I was Ladybug Girl.  With my pants and shoes and antennae (which I didn't keep on very long), I really did look like Ladybug Girl.  I love her books!  I painted a pumpkin, got candy, and walked around in the costume parade while at Buffalo Wild Wings.  It was so much fun, even though a few of the kids costumes scared me.
  • Once back at home, I poked holes in the new packages of paper towels and toilet paper while talking on the phone to Grandma.  I even climbed all over the packages and made a "slide" with them. 
  • Daddy put me to bed since I was exhausted from such a fun day and evening.









No comments:

Post a Comment